Hunter, T, as Jack calls him was a dog Jamie and I picked out together from operation kindness right after we got married. This story happened several years ago before we had kids. Jamie came into our marriage with his annoying dog Scout so I tried to make Hunter my dog. I would put my sweaty t-shirts in his cage when we were gone so he would like me the best. Hunter drank some standing water outside and apparently got some kind of parasite. We were sleeping that evening and Hunter's stomach was making some noises but we all just kept sleeping. I guess he really didn't feel well so he came over to the person he liked best, me, and curled up right above my head. I woke up to warm, stinky, dripping diarrhea falling down my head. Hunter remained there and continued to go. I yelled to Jamie trying to wake him up b/c I was afraid to move. Jamie slowly woke up and when he realized what was happening, he jumped up out of bed and grabbed Hunter to take him outside to finish his business outside. I was still frozen not knowing what to do and sort of trying to figure out if this was really happening. I had warm watery diarrhea dripping down my face. Jamie came back and tried to help me to the shower without letting the diarrhea fall all over the floor. That's what I get for making him my dog.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Hunter does the inexcusable on Amy's head
Hunter, T, as Jack calls him was a dog Jamie and I picked out together from operation kindness right after we got married. This story happened several years ago before we had kids. Jamie came into our marriage with his annoying dog Scout so I tried to make Hunter my dog. I would put my sweaty t-shirts in his cage when we were gone so he would like me the best. Hunter drank some standing water outside and apparently got some kind of parasite. We were sleeping that evening and Hunter's stomach was making some noises but we all just kept sleeping. I guess he really didn't feel well so he came over to the person he liked best, me, and curled up right above my head. I woke up to warm, stinky, dripping diarrhea falling down my head. Hunter remained there and continued to go. I yelled to Jamie trying to wake him up b/c I was afraid to move. Jamie slowly woke up and when he realized what was happening, he jumped up out of bed and grabbed Hunter to take him outside to finish his business outside. I was still frozen not knowing what to do and sort of trying to figure out if this was really happening. I had warm watery diarrhea dripping down my face. Jamie came back and tried to help me to the shower without letting the diarrhea fall all over the floor. That's what I get for making him my dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm gagging as I read this.
ReplyDelete