Monday, November 16, 2009

An instant message chat between my sister and I about our dogs

ok, I have to post this instant message chat that I saved between my sister and I. It's hilarious every time I go back and read it, probably mostly because it's about a dog that I gave to Nicole after not being able to handle 3 italian greyhounds and two human babies. Now let me warn you, the dog named Pasta, I gave to Nicole has always had a problem eating his own poo. It's gross, super gross... but it's just how he is. We often, lovingly refer to him as 'shit lips'.

Before you get to reading this lovely chat, let me clear a few names up so the story is a bit clearer. Pasta or Pas as we call him is the dog I gave to my sister Nicole. She also has another dog named Jackson, or J as she refers to him. Pretty Boy is also referenced and he is a dog I used to have, he was the BEST dog in the universe (don't argue with me on that one.. he was.. the BEST EVER) but he sadly passed away in 2001. And last but not least, Michael is my sister's husband.

Oh, there are a lot of spelling mistakes, but i think that's what happens when you're laughing so hard you can barely see the keys that your fingers should be typing on. I didn't bother fixing them because.. it's just the way it is. That should do it on explanations.... enjoy the chat:
Nicole Morrison (7:37 PM): booyah
Erin (7:37 PM): what did pas do?
Nicole Morrison (7:37 PM): oh. . . my god. . .
Erin (7:38 PM): what and when?
Nicole Morrison (7:38 PM): I came home. . played with them a bit
Nicole Morrison (7:38 PM): started reading my book
Nicole Morrison (7:38 PM): then. . .
Erin (7:38 PM): was this after i talked to you
Nicole Morrison (7:38 PM): yes!
Nicole Morrison (7:38 PM): then, I went into the bedroom to find both dogs on the bed. P asta was sitting up where my face lies.
Erin (7:38 PM): were they making love?
Nicole Morrison (7:39 PM): R ight in front of his mouth was a chunk of yellow- brown dog turd. . . . .
Nicole Morrison (7:39 PM): O N M Y S H E E T S !
Nicole Morrison (7:39 PM): where my face lies
Nicole Morrison (7:39 PM): smeared!
Erin (7:39 PM): O M G I " m laughing so hard right now. . . . talk about comic relief
Nicole Morrison (7:39 PM): like he was having a tasty snakc
Erin (7:39 PM): still laughing. . . the silent way
Nicole Morrison (7:39 PM): I was L I V I D .
Erin (7:39 PM): laughing harder
Nicole Morrison (7:39 PM): take him back!
Erin (7:39 PM): even hardernow
Erin (7:39 PM): can' t type
Erin (7:40 PM): the noise is coming
Nicole Morrison (7:40 PM): um, yeah.
Erin (7:40 PM): chest hurts
Erin (7:40 PM): can' t breathe
Nicole Morrison (7:40 PM): W hy did this dog bring a shit to my pillow? !!! A nd chew on it like a treat?
Nicole Morrison (7:40 PM): W T F !
Erin (7:40 PM): can' t stop.
Erin (7:40 PM): crying
Erin (7:41 PM): you probably have no idea how many times that' s happened in the past
Erin (7:41 PM): you just improved my stomach muscles
Erin (7:41 PM): still crying
Nicole Morrison (7:41 PM): I sn' t this horrible? I dont even know how to punish a dog for that? T hats like the worst offense ever. T otally disrepects me!
Erin (7:41 PM): all i can say is better you than me.
Nicole Morrison (7:41 PM): E xactly? H ow many shits have I slept in before?
Erin (7:41 PM): i' m silent laughing again
Nicole Morrison (7:42 PM): G lad your stomach muscles got a work out!
Erin (7:42 PM): what did michael say
Nicole Morrison (7:42 PM): I swear! I t' s never a normal day!
Erin (7:42 PM): where is pas now?
Nicole Morrison (7:42 PM): M ichael' s jaw dropped.
Erin (7:42 PM): what did he do when you saw him
Nicole Morrison (7:42 PM): H e was disgusted. he said, " give him back!
Erin (7:42 PM): N O _ - - what did pas do?
Nicole Morrison (7:43 PM): P as is chillin on the couch like nothing happening. S wooning me.
Erin (7:43 PM): what did j do? did he induldge too?
Erin (7:43 PM): is he looking at you with " those" eyes?
Nicole Morrison (7:43 PM): J laughed ( wagged his tail) the whole time! H e always does that when pas is in trouble!
Erin (7:43 PM): what did you do with the remainder of the turd?
Nicole Morrison (7:43 PM): P astas eyes? A ll twinkly?
Erin (7:44 PM): is he showing you the moons?
Nicole Morrison (7:44 PM): I picked the turd up in a toilet paper and threw it in the toilet. . the remaining smear got a shot of stain remover and was hoisted into the laubrey machine.
Nicole Morrison (7:44 PM): so N A S T Y .
Nicole Morrison (7:45 PM): D o your dogs ever do that?
Erin (7:45 PM): uh N O .
Erin (7:45 PM): that' s pasta' s thing
Nicole Morrison (7:45 PM): so gross! W hats a M orrison to do?
Erin (7:45 PM): my dogs just vomit on our legs in bed
Nicole Morrison (7:45 PM): eeew. T hats sick.
Nicole Morrison (7:45 PM): W hy do we put up with this?
Erin (7:46 PM): yeah, brian starts screaming obsenities in the middle of the night. . . when it typically happens.
Erin (7:46 PM): and it' s usually on him
Erin (7:46 PM): i have no idea . . it' s gross
Erin (7:46 PM): i think because they use the power of the eye to suck you back in
Erin (7:47 PM): i hate changing sheets at 3 in the morning
Erin (7:47 PM): will you always think of what was on your sheet near your face from now on every time you go to bed?
Nicole Morrison (7:47 PM): oh man - for reals?
Nicole Morrison (7:47 PM): probably.
Erin (7:47 PM): gross. i hope the stench doesn' t remain.
Nicole Morrison (7:47 PM): H ere he comes now
Nicole Morrison (7:48 PM): S hit lips himself!
Erin (7:48 PM): do you ever see his turd remnants on his teeth after he' s done snacking?
Erin (7:48 PM): i used to see that a lot with pas
Nicole Morrison (7:48 PM): ahhh, gross. I dont look. I can smell the shit every time he burps and it makes me dry heave every time!
Erin (7:48 PM): G R O S S . . . now i' m laughing again
Erin (7:49 PM): a shit burp?
Nicole Morrison (7:49 PM): Y ou know what I ' m talking about.
Erin (7:49 PM): disgusting
Erin (7:49 PM): does he still do rank ass farts?
Nicole Morrison (7:49 PM): yes? ! Y ou can' t tell me you never smelled it before.
Erin (7:49 PM): does the pink make you feel better?
Nicole Morrison (7:49 PM): I t' s worse than his farts. B rutal. Q uick. I n your face.
Nicole Morrison (7:49 PM): yes. P ink makes me feel cleaner.
Erin (7:50 PM): do you ever play breath ping pong?
Nicole Morrison (7:50 PM): gross! with P asta? I think not. A lthough he does like my morning breath.
Nicole Morrison (7:51 PM): where did you get that phrase? " breath ping pong" N ow I want to vomit.
Erin (7:51 PM): brian and i used to do that with pretty boy. his breath was so bad that whenever he burped or breathed for that matter we would blow in eachothers face. . . . back and forth until the stench dissolved into the air
Nicole Morrison (7:51 PM): gross. T hats a sick game.
Nicole Morrison (7:52 PM): I can only imagine how fun it was.
Erin (7:52 PM): it was a game of stench
Erin (7:52 PM): real. let me tell you how much i miss it
Nicole Morrison (7:52 PM): I think I will save P as' s shit burp in a jar and bring to you in dallas
Erin (7:52 PM): do it. but give it to brian instead.
Nicole Morrison (7:52 PM): what if it held the cure for cancer?
Erin (7:53 PM): maybe you could send it into science. donate , you know
Nicole Morrison (7:53 PM): yeah, they might see it as a threat. I t' s equivelant to an atomic bomb.
Nicole Morrison (7:53 PM): whats up with my spelling tonight? I t' s suffering.
Erin (7:54 PM): yes. it is. i' m still smiling. big

2 comments:

  1. Shitlips sends a lovely fart your way ... For old time sakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me laugh every time :)

    ReplyDelete