Sometimes I'm just too lazy to put the hangers back in the closet, so they end up on Francis. She obliges just fine. Actually, this was Brady's doing and he thought it was way hilarious. I kind of thought it was funny too... probably because she just left a gigantic poop at the top of our stairwell after i had let her out. So typical....I do believe I clean pee or poo daily. Oh yeah, and I clean vomit too. That reminds me... a couple of weeks ago, I started getting these horrible chest pains and literally thought i was having a heart attack. I had my sister come over to take me to the hospital and before i left i went upstairs to use the restroom. I bet you can imagine what's coming next... yep, as I'm barely moving because of my chest pain, I have to gingerly step over 3 spots of dog vomit to use the toilet. Can't anything just be easy???? Not with dogs... they like to keep it interesting, that's for sure. Oh and in case you were wondering... not a heart attack... apparently my heart is just fine... i think it was a pleurisy caused from this month long cold i had.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Clothes Rack
Sometimes I'm just too lazy to put the hangers back in the closet, so they end up on Francis. She obliges just fine. Actually, this was Brady's doing and he thought it was way hilarious. I kind of thought it was funny too... probably because she just left a gigantic poop at the top of our stairwell after i had let her out. So typical....I do believe I clean pee or poo daily. Oh yeah, and I clean vomit too. That reminds me... a couple of weeks ago, I started getting these horrible chest pains and literally thought i was having a heart attack. I had my sister come over to take me to the hospital and before i left i went upstairs to use the restroom. I bet you can imagine what's coming next... yep, as I'm barely moving because of my chest pain, I have to gingerly step over 3 spots of dog vomit to use the toilet. Can't anything just be easy???? Not with dogs... they like to keep it interesting, that's for sure. Oh and in case you were wondering... not a heart attack... apparently my heart is just fine... i think it was a pleurisy caused from this month long cold i had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment