So, I realize I'm not alone with all the pet antics that I live on a daily basis. My friends and family tell me stories ALL the time and I love to hear them. It makes me feel happy I'm not alone living in a looney bin. Below is a little experience my good friend just had the other day. This was the day of her baby's christening. As you probably know, dogs don't care how much of a special day or moment you are having... they'll go about their daily business as usual! Oh, and just so it makes sense: Scout and Hunter are her dogs.
I put Hunter up for the lunch at our house after the christening but kept Scout out and right before all 16 of us were going to gather in a circle and say grace before eating, Scout takes a HUGE dump in the middle of everyone and of course EVERYONE points out that "your dog is pooping on the floor!" like it was unusual. We were like, ahh happens daily. I'm sure they are very impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment