
I'm laughing already because i owned this dog once upon a time before i so casually pawned him off on my sister, Nicole:). You see, Pasta has this face you fall in love with and he's soooo lovable, he's one of the most friendly dogs ever. What you don't know until you own him is that he comes with a major set of baggage. This dog has a few issues and Nicole will be sharing them all with you for sure...in due time.. .in due time. Anyway, I believe the little story she tells here is from this week. He he he... have fun reading and enjoy the laugh!Ladies and gentlemen, meet Pasta…Toni Pasta. While he may be smooth and good-looking like James Bond, he has thousands of skeletons in his closet. He is a baaaaad boy. As background, Pasta often goes by the nickname “Stinkface” or “Sh!tlips” (if you’re really mad), and you can use your imagination to guess why. He is often seen exiting the scene of a crime in a stealth-like manner.
Pasta commits crimes on a daily basis. For example, today when I ran outside to drop a letter in the mailbox down the street, Pasta took this time to do something really vile. He took the liberty of snatching a dirty diaper I literally just took off my newborn and shredded it to pieces…making sure to embed the diaper particles mixed with yellow poop deep into the baby room carpet. Gross. After my discovery, I brought “Stinkface” to the scene of the crime and in my loudest whisper (so as not to wake the baby), I cuss up a storm. Then, I abruptly lead Pasta to solitary confinement. What a jerk.
More to come on Pasta…the worst is yet to be shared. If you don’t believe me, here’s some reassurance: Pasta used to live with Toni and Francis.
i love how you cussed in a whisper- so you could get it out and keep the baby sleeping!
ReplyDelete