I think the title pretty much says it all. It's been over a week since this incident and I'm just now feeling like I can talk about it. This betrayal made me BEYOND furious. All I was doing was just trying to get out of the house... the boys were finally ready and I had to run upstairs one more time to grab something I forgot. I literally take ONE step into my bedroom and I smelled serious trouble. The stench of urine was overwhelming. I stopped dead in my tracks, craned my neck from left to right scanning the floor. Nothing. I look up at my nicely made bed and see Toni on top of my 6 throw pillows, sleeping soundly. My eyes sweep to the bed in front of the pillows and spy a a horrendous puddle of dog urine...ON TOP OF MY COMFORTER. The string of sounds and words that flowed from my mouth was a torrent of vile anger. REALLY? Toni peed where he sleeps every day and night...REALLY? This is the second time in 2 years he has peed on my bed. What is wrong with him? I couldn't even look him in the eye for several days. You want to know the sick ending of this story? Yeah, that's right.... Toni actually made out like a bandit and reaped the harvest of good wealth. I bought him a new dog bed. Whatever, life doesn't make sense.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Pee on my bed 2X in 2 years
I think the title pretty much says it all. It's been over a week since this incident and I'm just now feeling like I can talk about it. This betrayal made me BEYOND furious. All I was doing was just trying to get out of the house... the boys were finally ready and I had to run upstairs one more time to grab something I forgot. I literally take ONE step into my bedroom and I smelled serious trouble. The stench of urine was overwhelming. I stopped dead in my tracks, craned my neck from left to right scanning the floor. Nothing. I look up at my nicely made bed and see Toni on top of my 6 throw pillows, sleeping soundly. My eyes sweep to the bed in front of the pillows and spy a a horrendous puddle of dog urine...ON TOP OF MY COMFORTER. The string of sounds and words that flowed from my mouth was a torrent of vile anger. REALLY? Toni peed where he sleeps every day and night...REALLY? This is the second time in 2 years he has peed on my bed. What is wrong with him? I couldn't even look him in the eye for several days. You want to know the sick ending of this story? Yeah, that's right.... Toni actually made out like a bandit and reaped the harvest of good wealth. I bought him a new dog bed. Whatever, life doesn't make sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment