So, when I gave this dog to Nicole, I had no idea that talents he possessed. Check this out:
Imagine this.
One day I come home from work and hear a snapping/popping sound coming from the kitchen. I can’t imagine what would be making this sound, but I do know that Pasta is locked in the kitchen while we’re away at work, so it can’t be anything good.
I round the corner and peer into the kitchen to find my gas stove ON. Sparks are flying up from one of the burners with a pizza box sitting inches away. Well, good ole’ Pasta was at it again and managed to turn the knob of the stove on while in search for the possibility of food on the countertops.
I still can’t believe this story – our house could have burned down!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment