Friday, December 4, 2009

I Told you Pasta has a loveable side


ok, yep, this story here proves it. I did NOT just give a mongrel of a dog to my sister. Pasta actually has a face of a lover and the heart of a saint. Almost makes me miss him.

I feel like Pasta deserves a break. All I do is rip on him. Despite the fact that he’s hidden two tootsie rolls in Michael’s pile of dirty laundry this week and one under Jackson’s dog bed, and despite the fact that he’s gotten into the trash multiple times in the last week and even ripped open a new bag of dog food from the bottom, I do still have a soft spot for him.

For instance, when Jackson starts making stressful, coarse breathing sounds while he’s asleep (remember, Jackson is a fat Chihuahua), Pasta will run over to his frenemy to make sure everything is ok. He sits next to him and makes sure J is breathing by placing his snout right next to Jackson’s nose. Pasta is also known to run over to baby Beck when he is crying as if to let him know he’s not alone. He’s quite the consoler. So, there you have it, Pasta’s got a good heart below all that stinkbreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment