So, Pasta is up to his old tricks...
What better way to start off 2010, then to find a rotisserie chicken carcass on your bedroom carpet. Usually, my first reaction is to cuss Pasta out, but this time, I had to laugh. As disgusting as this was, it was a site to see. Lucky me.
The cussing came later... as I saw the devastation in the kitchen...and then the chicken bones strung out across the rest of our bedroom. And, then the actual rotisserie chicken container in the guest bedroom concealed underneath the bed. Gross. Sometimes, I feel like I live in a landfill when Pasta takes charge. I shouldn't have left him in the kitchen with a full trashcan. Not a full trashcan with a rotisserie chicken on top, that's for sure.
That night, after the house was cleaned, we all went to sleep peacefully. Pasta slept in his crate, and the rest of us in our beds. At 1:30am, I got up with the baby. Half awake, I moseyed over to the baby's room, passing Pasta's crate on the way there. And what do I find? Something that clearly was supposed to be hidden from me. It was a Styrofoam encasing of a chicken package pressed up against the metal grid door of his crate. Yes, I am serious. Pasta slept with the chicken breast package.
No comments:
Post a Comment