Yeah, so I went to the store today to look for Toni's lotion. The entire time I was in that aisle I just felt a little dirty... well a LOT dirty. Every time I looked at a bottle searching for the words Aloe and Vitamin E, I got grossed out because the vision of where I had to put it makes my throat dry and my palms sweat. Something about all of this just seems wrong. In the back of my mind, I keep thinking, was the vet trying to play a joke on us? Can this whole scenario be for real? Well, apparently it is, Welcome to my new reality. So, I purchased the lotion- gag, dry-heave- and I don't want to do the next step.
Do I really love Toni this much? hmmmm, I might have to contemplate that one a little more.
No comments:
Post a Comment